The Deposit Local Development Plan (LDP) was published for consultation between 27th April and 3rd July 2009. Over the consultation period the Council received 7189 comments from 3115 organisations and members of the public. In accordance with The Town and Country Planning (Local Development Plan (Wales) Regulations 2005, Regulation 19, a summary of the comments received is now available to view in the form of a Representations Report by clicking on the link below.
It is important to note that the Representations Report is for viewing only and not for comment.
The Representations Report is also available for public viewing at Council Offices, between the hours of 8.45am - 5.15pm Monday - Thursday and 8.45am to 4.45pm on Fridays at:
- Planning Policy Office, Conwy County Borough Council, 26 Castle Street, Conwy, LL32 8AY
- Civic Offices, Colwyn Bay, LL29 8AR
- Bodlondeb, Conwy, LL32 8DU
- Local Libraries. Please call individual libraries for opening times
Paper copies of the full original representations received on the Deposit Conwy LDP are available to be viewed by the public at the address set out below. Requests to view the full copies should be made using either:
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: 01492 575461
- By Post: The LDP Team, Conwy County Borough Council, 26 Castle Street, Conwy, LL32 8AY.
What will happen next?
As highlighted above, the Representations Report is for viewing only and does not represent an opportunity to submit further comments to the Deposit LDP. However, the Council are in the process of reviewing all the comments received to the Deposit LDP in preparation of a Revised Deposit LDP. The Revised Deposit LDP will be published for consultation in March 2011.