The Abergele Place Plan (APP) will be a community led Plan. Its preparation and delivery will be based on what the community of Abergele want to see improved, promoted and enhanced.
It will be complemented by the development opportunities and seek to deliver key local projects by setting out a holistic local strategy to assist the positive development of Abergele.
We already have an understanding of what the community of Abergele want to see, from improved planting to an enhanced library, introduction of youth activities and an improved Pentre Mawr Park. However, we need to know more about what projects the community want to see - no matter how big or small. Key though is that we are realistic in what we want to achieve in Abergele and we have a clear implementation plan for delivering the projects.
An Abergele Place Plan Launch Document has been produced and is available below. Consultation will commence on 6th July and close on 28th August.
Open day/drop in events are being held throughout the consultation period where Planning Policy Officers will be present to explain what it all means and to answer any questions:
- Friday 10th July – 9.30 – 5pm – Abergele Library
- Wednesday 15th July – 9 – 5pm – Tesco
- Friday 24th July – 9.30 – 5pm – Abergele Library
- Wednesday 29th July – 9 – 5pm – Tesco
- Wednesday 5th August – 1.30 – 7pm – Abergele Library
- Wednesday 12th August – 9 – 5pm – Tesco
- Friday 21st August – 9.30 – 5pm – Abergele Library
- Wednesday 26th August 9 – 5pm – Tesco
This is your chance to have a say in the future of Abergele – please register today at www.conwy.gov.uk/app